Tuesday, December 18, 2007

If Elder Ballard says blog...

One quick find. Sometimes I think my blogs sound sappy (usually I write them at night as I'm thinking about my day). I often wonder, what aspects of my life should I blog about?
Here's what Elder Ballard recently said:

Many misconceptions are held by people throughout the world because of false information they read on the Internet, posted by critics of the Church, Ballard said. He suggested that the tech-savvy generation get involved in "new media," including blogs, Web sites, and social networks to help clear up falsehoods and misunderstandings.

"Every disciple of Christ will be most effective, and do the most good by adopting a demeanor worthy of the follower of the Savior of the world. Your outreach can be international"

No comments: